Sunday, August 3, 2014

A Little Progress





We didn't get to the farm as much as we wanted to this spring and when we did our time was mostly filled with yard work. Remember the new lawn I planted last fall?






I did manage to get a few small projects done, like the cabinet doors and drawers. I even got a bathroom door installed.  The barn door I've always wanted.



A rusty bent horse shoe I found works great for a door handle / pull.


I had just enough left over pine to build a ladder to the loft. I still need to build a closet door.









After deciding to sell most of the goats, we moved the remaining select six to the farm to graze in happiness.





 
 The project I have been trying to get done all spring was to complete the siding by placing the 1x4 batts.  Cora came to the farm for a few days and helped me complete this project.

Now we have a barn.

And even a drinking fountain.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Along with clouds and sunsets. What more do we need?
 

















No comments:

Post a Comment